Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My Idol Find--Vanessa De Vargas

As I was reading through a few of my favorite daily home decor blogs I stumbled onto interior designer Vanessa De Vargas. She is also the owner of Turquoise, a furniture showroom in Venice, California. Check our her store website and look at all of the great furniture she has! I find so much of what I love to do with furniture in her. For those of you that know me, I am a sucker for great finds on Craigslist or Ebay. Whether I need another piece of furniture or not I grab the deal. I work mostly with chairs. Painting them and recovering them. A lot of what Vanessa does is take that formal furniture that we sometimes dismiss and turn it into a one of a kind piece of furniture you would only dream of finding. I only wish my mind was as talented as hers is when trying to figure out what to do with an old dingy piece of furniture, but hey, I'm working on it. Visit her over at her blogTurquoise.......RIGHT NOW! I mean it. :) Below is an article from Sunset magazine that she was featured in.






(images courtesy of Sunset Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment