Friday, August 24, 2007

My guest room


Lft photo: Before

So....I'm not completely done just yet, but I have definitely done a lot that make this room A LOT better. Thanks to Vanessa de Vargas of Turquoise for choosing my room as her Design 911 and for all of the great advice. I am in the process of painting the chairs in white and already bought green velvet fabric for them. I'm doing just what Vanessa said I should do which is put a brass nail head trim on them. They will definitely complete the room. I still need fun pillows and maybe a rug but all in all I think I'm there.

Below photo: After
The below photo is the other wall. I know I can do more work to this wall but I'm waiting on getting my green chairs back. The prints on the wall believe it or not are from ikea.

No comments:

Post a Comment