Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My Round Top Treasures

I can't believe all the stuff I found at the antique festival in Round Top. Everything I got was under $350!!!

Black Distressed Wooden Bed --- $325
--I was looking for something just like this! I couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted this bed at our first stop.


Chandelier--- $165
-- I am putting this in my entry way. It's completely refinished with new crystals.


Cane Bench-- $100
--- I have been looking for a cane bench and was super excited when I spotted this one. I was $125 but I talked the dealer down to $100. I painted it black and now I am in the process of picking out fabric to recover it.


Venetian Mirror-- $140
Black Dresser-- $285
-- During the whole trip I was really trying to find a substantial piece of furniture for my entry way. I found this dresser which is over 100 years old. And then I came upon this mirror--It might not be the real thing, but it looks like it!! The sconces are from Crate and Barrel. I got them 2 years ago.

So what do think?? Did I make some good deals or what!

No comments:

Post a Comment