Saturday, May 19, 2007

Send a gift with taste!



I thought today I would share with you all a little Tyler, Texas secret (that's where I grew up). Janie's pound cakes!!! A lady by the name of Janie Clapp, who everyone knows in Tyler, started her bakery 20 years ago. She used to create these fabulous cakes for every occasion. I remember when I was a little girl, I had a bowling party. Janie made me a cake that was an actual 3-D bowling ball with pins! Since the cakes were such a grueling process, she decided to stop making them and focus solely on her famous pound cakes. They are made with real fresh farm eggs straight from her ranch where she raises chickens. And guess what??? You can have one too and it will be delivered right to your front door step in this cute little yellow and white striped box....ready to eat!

Order Here!



The Plain Jane

The Italian Jane (my fav)

The Cinnamon Jane


The Berry Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment